Friends of MTW Public Health, Inc.
The mission of Friends of MTW Public Health, Inc. is to provide assistance to public health programs and patients of the Martin-Tyrrell-Washington District Health Department and soliciting donations and raising funds for the use and benefits of the Martin-Tyrrell-Washington District Health Department.
Friends of MTW Public Health, Inc. is a private, non-profit foundation established to achieve specific objectives:
- Preventing youth initiation
- Eliminating exposure to secondhand smoke
- Promoting cessation
- Eliminating disparities
- Promoting healthy lifestyles
- Increasing public awareness
- Developing comprehensive community educational resources
- Supporting community outreach services
- Providing dental health and hygiene services
- Expanding outreach services to seniors and homebound persons
Your contribution means a great deal to the organization, but even more to the people who rely on the Public Health Foundation to help them.
With your on-going support you will help keep our community healthy, through various programs and initiatives.
If you would like to make a contribution you can simply print off the brochure below and tear off the bottom of the card. Please make checks payable to: Friends of MTW Public Health, Inc.
Friends of MTW Public Health, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) public charity. It relies on the generosity of North Carolina residents, who, with their help, support various public health initiatives and projects for programs and patients of the Martin-Tyrrell-Washington District Health Department.